Hi, my name is Simeon. I'm a Front-end Engineer with 1+ years of experience on full-stack applications. I'm a preacher of test-driven development and continuously iterate on the projects that I work on.
Attained demonstratable knowledge in back-end development through Node and NoSQL databases. Familiarised with SQL database workflow.
Organized workflow and tasks with Git (Tower). Disciplined in Agile methodology approach and accustomed to Trello/Slack task management.
Full-stack YouTube webapp clone, utilising Test-driven development approach for building components. React is used for front-end, Redux for state management and SASS for styling. YouTube data is fetched utilising the vast YouTube library. This is an educational project.
Node/Express project combining DOM manipulation with great design.View Code Demo
- Optimized and refactored code structure by improving class reusability across company projects.
- Collaborated on several projects, responsible for UI/UX additions put forward by client tickets.
- Integrated SASS/LESS into the styling workflow, minimizing code length and improving readability.
- Built new Magento 2 pages from scratch, adhering to client design specifications.
- Utilising statistical methods to improve data reporting.
- Leading small group, focused on providing technical data reporting across departments.
- Testing and reporting bugs of the company’s SQL database.
- Engaged in progress review and providing assistance to team lead in assigning daily tasks.
- Adhered to industry standards, inspecting and testing main company product.